A corporate event catering is still a great opportunity not only to serve regular customers, but also to project the best possible image. We will define what the main characteristics of these services should be below, in case you want to hire a corporate event catering
The importance of decoration
Giving a food service is not only limited to focusing exclusively on the high quality of the gastronomic offer. The decoration of the place where it is served is essential and must have the characteristics that we reveal below:
- It must perfectly reflect the philosophy of the company.
- It cannot be the protagonist of the food, only a complement.
- It is very practical to escape from fanfare and recharged environments.
- The objective of the decoration is to create a space full of personality in which any client can feel at ease, but without forgetting that it is a marketing strategy.
How should the service be?
We believe that the contracted company cannot limit itself to sending a group of waiters with food and little else. It is also necessary that the company takes care of the furniture, decoration, menu design and offering accessories such as a ham cutter, among others.
It is essential to always have options for vegetarians, celiacs, diabetics and people with some type of food allergy. It is essential not to make the mistake of exclusively offering alcoholic beverages, bet on different options. The service must be like a tailored suit to always achieve the maximum connection between the diner and the company that offers it.
It is also essential that the company carry its own utensils and finish the recipes in the place where they are to be served. As we have indicated, the service must be comprehensive so that the client is not forced to rent kitchenware, the premises or everything they want to add to the service they want to offer.
A self-respecting corporate event catering must understand that times have changed. Food is no longer served, but gastronomic moments and experiences are created that are up to the task. To achieve the best possible result it is recommended to be based on adaptability to the client. A good catering only has to serve what the client wants and not force him to accept the usual menu.
Other aspects of vital importance
We highlight the following:
- It is highly recommended to request prior references to the company. Knowing what type of services it has offered and what the customer’s assessment has been is essential.
- The company can be asked for detailed information on the service in terms of the number of waiters to be hired, how many cooks are going to work and how the service is going to be distributed. Personalization is the best alternative to surprise guests.
- The previous test of the menu, and even the personal verification that the quality of the ingredients has been respected, is mandatory to avoid problems.
- The choice of the space where the food will be served must be confirmed by the catering. Only professionals will be able to decide whether or not they can work correctly in these facilities and foresee the type of complementary kitchenware they will need. It is also important to decide on the type of decoration that will complete the event.
We hope we have clarified the fundamental terms under which a catering service for company events has to be hired.
Everything is to ensure that each client served becomes the best ambassador of the treatment received and, therefore, of the perfect treatment of the client provided by the company that acts as a hostess.